Skip to main content

Grimm: Dark Legacy game trailer



In honour of Grimm Season 6 premiering a few days ago, I decided to give all of you Grimm fans a little update on the Grimm: Dark Legacy game that already launched. This little "trailer" gives you a little look into the graphics and functions of the game. If this is the first time you've heard of the Grimm PC game, I posted a little info on it a while back explaining what it's all about. Click here to read some general information about the game!

I haven't played it yet, but I'm eager to try; if anyone reading this post has played, please do tell me if you like it! I think it's a wonderful opportunity for the Grimm community to feel connected to the show, even though Season 6 is the final one. 

With the show coming to an end, it's hard to believe I have watched it (and stayed totally committed to it) for so long! CRAZY! With that being said, I do hope that the show writers ended it on a happy note, aka NADALIND ENDGAME. I'm also so excited for the Rosalie and Monroe baby! Hopefully we get a glimpse of the baby in season 6. That would be the best farewell present ever! That and Nick and Adalind ending up together, of course. 

To stay updated, definitely check out the Grimm fan page I help run and follow me on Twitter and my Nadalind Pinterest board, as I like to spam my followers with cute Nadalind family photos. 


Comments

  1. 3-Piece Tip - Titanium Heads - Titanium Tip - TITanium
    TUTORIAL titanium plate TIPS - TUTORIAL TIPS titanium 3d printing - babyliss pro nano titanium flat iron 3-Piece Tip titanium solvent trap monocore - TITanium Tip. TUTORIAL TIPS:. TUTORIAL TIPS:. columbia titanium jacket TUTORIAL TIPS:. TUTORIAL TIPS:. TUTORIAL TIPS:. TUTORIAL TIPS:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relationship counseling focuses on deepening emotional intimacy and strengthening the bond between partners. Through experiential exercises and interventions, couples reconnect on a deeper level, rediscovering the qualities that drew them together and fostering a renewed sense of closeness and commitment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment